Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Finally, a Foodie on "Dancing with the Stars!"

I love watching Dancing with the Stars, but they've been overdue in casting someone from the world of TV food celebs. This photo is of the guy I would have picked -- Curtis Stone, of TLC's Take Home Chef. Such a cute Aussie he is, and he would have made an adorable pair with fellow Aussie Kym Johnson. My second choice would have been Anthony Bourdain for sheer comic value. But at least they picked Rocco DiSpirito and not Paula Deen. Go get 'em, Rocco!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Anthony Bourdain on DWTS would be HILARIOUS!

~Jodi

Veronica said...

I would have picked Curtis too! I just love his accent!

Sue said...

THAT would have been a great idea, but frankly I don't think Curtis is quite the media whore that Rocco is...

kabonfootprint said...

isn't it nice to meet someone who could cook and dance as well? :-)
Busby SEO challenge

KabonFootPrint

Laura said...

I didn't know Kim Kardashian was an Aussie...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...