Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pillsbury Bake-off on TV this week!

The Pillsbury Bake-off contest is on the Food Network this week! I actually watched it in the emergency room on Saturday night and didn't see myself, except for a glimpse of my pink shirt. (I must have been distracted by the guy screaming NOOOOO!!!! NOOOO!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! in another room. Or maybe it was my first roommate, who kept asking doctors and nurses for pain pills before he eventually tore off his band and left. Or the sadly confused elderly lady who was my roommate next. It was a long night.)

Anyhoo, luckily my buddy Joe told me he saw me on the show so I just watched it again. I'm in the beginning, saying "I'm making Jalapeno Popper Cups." I cooked two ovens down from Audrey, so when they show her, you can sometimes see my pink shirt.

Anyway, if you want to watch it, the times are listed here. My buddy Shannon was one of the five contestants they followed, and she made the contest look quite dramatic!

1 comment:

Shannon K said...

Thanks for the shout out, T! You know there's gonna be some drama when I'm involved...

I hope you're feeling better! Get well soon!

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...