Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

To all the dads out there, happy Fathers Day!

What am I going to do for my honey? Well, we have a few gifts for him, but my big surprise is to clean the house! Now you know what gives when a mom is involved in PTA, blogging, singing in a band, working part time ... I can't seem to keep up with the cleaning, and because it's my least favorite thing, it falls to the bottom of the priority list ...

I have a long road ahead of me, so no blogging this weekend! Have a good one!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes, I sure do know what you mean! But hey, when the kids are older they will remember what a cool mom they have and all the fun things she does rather than how clean the house was. Happy Fathers day to your husband and happy cleaning :)

RahChaChow husband said...

Yes, there are times (probably more frequently than they should be) when the messy house bugs me, but given the choice between a clean house and all the great experiences that we have had as a family because of my wife, I will choose our life just as it is every single time!

Tracy, thank you for a great day yesterday and everything you do for us each day.

Elisabeth said...

Ohhhh, what a sweet note from your husband!

I hear ya on the house cleaning - definitely my least favorite thing, too.

Hope you guys had a great weekend together (sounds like you did)!

Sue said...

I was just getting caught up with all your doings. Wow, you've been busy!

What a sweet husband you have. I don't think I've ever put those two words together before.

I'm sure the house wasn't that dirty, because wasn't it cleaned top to bottom for Mother's Day? ;-)

Jenny said...

I know what you mean about the house, it really is a challenge to keep everything spic and span. Not all that realistic! However, your doughnuts look gorgeous, I am making some this week too! Have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...