Tuesday, April 10, 2007

On hold for now...

I've had a bunch of things keeping me from cooking and blogging ... an ill grandma, some new interests, and right now a computer gone kaput (I'm writing this from our local library).

So ... it may be a little while before you see a new post. I will definitely be back, though, because I just renewed with the Porter Farms CSA and I want to chronicle how I use all the organic veggies I will receive on a weekly basis.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas, recipes for me to try (particularly veggie focused), or just want to say hi, feel free to send an email to my yahoo account (at right).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to have some concern for you. Hurry and get back to your readers. jancd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...